Oriflame in brief
Founded in 1967, Oriflame is a beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, generating annual sales of around €1.3 billion.
Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame is a Swiss company group listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange.
- Around 1.3 billion Euros in annual sales
- More than 3 million Consultants
- Approximately 7,000 employees
- A product range of approximately 1,000 products.
- Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.
- Global R&D centre with more than 100 scientists
- Production units in Poland, China, Russia and India
- Listed on the Stockholm Nasdaq Exchange
- Operations in more than 60 countries of which 12 are operated by franchisees